Senior Recruitment Consultant – IT
Salary: £25,000 - £35,000
Seeking experienced Recruiters with a proven track record in business development, to hit the ground running.
My client has been established for 16 years, and have been working closely with start-up companies to Global corporations. My client have an emphasis on the East Midlands and are domain experts in the recruitment of both permanent and contract Microsoft-stack Developers and Networking & IT Security candidates.
In this exciting and challenging position the role will entitle you to be responsible achieving your highest potential as there is no limit to what you can achieve. As the business continues to grow and develop so will your career. you will be able to achieve a portfolio of quality clients and candidates that maximise the revenue you generate in your area of technical recruitment expertise.
What we require
- Honesty and integrity
- Proven 360 recruitment experience in a professional sector; IT/Technical is preferred, but they would be open to transitioning people from oil & gas, technical finance, legal and other high-skilled sectors.
- Be able to demonstrate existing expertise in a field of technical recruitment.
- Strong sales ability, an entrepreneurial attitude, a track record of spotting and acting on fee earning opportunities.
- The ability to build strong, trusting relationships with candidates.
- Strong time management skills with an understanding of urgency.
- Drive to progress your career and grow with the company.
What my client have to offer :
- you will not regulated by KPI’s
- Been trading over 15 years so well established with a good name in the market
- Zero threshold – commission is earned on everything you bill
- Mature office environment, staff are left alone to create their own desk culture
- Free parking, state of the at office including pool table and chill out area
- Staff are NOT micromanaged