Business Development / Sales US Staffing Market
Location: London and relocating to the U.S in 12-18 months
Seeking an experienced Sales professionals with a proven track record in business development in the US markets who wish to cross train into the Staffing/Recruitment industry.
For over 25 years, my client have been working with global clients closely and understanding their workforce, designing, managing and implementing projects and solutions allowing them to unleash their full potential.
How do they do it? They find and employ the best, focus 100% on the client and work hard. Client service is the foundation of their success; our people are passionate about delivering outstanding results, time and time again.
They are more than just a supplier, they are partners to leading companies operating in the IT, Telecommunications, Finance, Oil and Gas and Pharmaceutical sectors with offices across Europe and Asia Pacific.
In this exciting and challenging position the role will entitle you to be responsible for acquiring business with clients in the US.
This being a a start-up opportunity, as the business grows and develops so will your career including opportunities to re-locate and head up operations in the US in the future.
What can they offer?
- A rare opportunity to launch an operation with the backing of a privately owned company that has over 25 years of profitable trading.
- Full recruitment / staffing training.
- Genuine leverage off existing clients with whom we have global PSL agreements with.
- They already have clients in the US which gives them credibility and a springboard for success.
- A high performance global culture, which will develop and challenge you professionally and personally.
- Flexible working pattern.
- With definite plans to grow their market share in the American and Asia Pacific regions they can offer genuine opportunities to re-locate within thecomapny
- My client believe that a motivated employee is an effective employee.
- The commission structure is transparent and uncomplicated allowing for uncapped earning potential – you really do get out what you put in!
- As well as individual targets and incentives, they encourage and cultivate a team working ethos through team and company-wide incentives
What we require
- US Market experience within recruitment
- IT recruitment experience is not necessary but a knowledge of the US markets is, so would ideally suit a US national with sales experience.