IT – 360 Recruitment Consultant
Salary: £20,000 - £35,000
Are you a IT 360 Recruitment Consultant, that has had 12 months experience?
Experienced Recruitment Consultants – IT sector
My client is a specialist IT recruitment consultancy that provides permanent, temporary and contract recruitment solutions to experts across the UK and Europe. The company have been established for 14 years. My Client have won numerous of awards in the recruitment industry. They work in a fast paced, fun and competitive environment. Definitely not a dull company to work for.
Working hours : Monday – Friday 9:00am – 5:30pm
- Holiday abroad every 6 months for top billers and top % against target which have included Vegas, Florida, New York, and various ski trips
- Monthly incentive day trips such as Michelin star restaurants, quad biking, surfing, spa days, diving with sharks and indoor skiing
- Up to 30% commission with no threshold or caps (opportunities for uplifts)
- Company trip which has previously included Paris, Barcelona and Rome
- Additional day holiday every year you work
- My client like to offer a clear and achievable promotion structure
with a salary & commission increase when promoted.
- NEVER feel restricted again offering a dual desk & no geographical restrictions
- DO NOT feel unappreciated when you are contributing to a deal – they offer 50/50 commission split
- High focus on mentoring & training at all levels
What we require
- Minimum of 6 months 360 IT recruitment consultant experience
- Manage full life cycle recruitment process from start to finish, complete 360
- Meet & entertain the various key individuals within the client portfolio
- Generating new business and developing the client relationship
- Good negotiation skills
- Experience of account management
- Business to business sales experience & account development
Depending on experience Salary’s will differ.